Job Title: Asst Manager – Mechanical Design.
Reports to: Manager- Operations
Roles and Responsibilities
- To Manage the Design Team for Developing Designs of Arc Welding Fixtures for Welding Robots.
- To Manage the Design Team for Developing concepts and Detailed design of Welding Robot Cell for Arc Welding.
- Monitoring and Managing the Mechanical Design Team.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong knowledge & understanding of Engineering fundamentals and Design calculations.
- Expert in Solid-Works & Other 3D Software, Design of Industrial Machinery / Special Purpose
- Machine/ Robotics / Automation Preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years and above of Experience in Welding Fixture Design & Manufacturing.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing process & Manufacturing Costing of Welding Fixture Parts.
- Excellent Knowledge in Manufacturing drawing creation with application of GD&T for fixture parts
- Strong knowledge Pneumatic circuit design and selection of corresponding pneumatic elements.
- Strong Knowledge of standard Elements Like LM Rail, LM Bearing / Bearings/ Clamp/links/Locking / gear /Belts / Pulley/Seal/ Electric motor/ Link mechanism / sensors etc.
- Experience in Special Purpose Machine (SPM) design
- Strong Knowledge in Calculation, Selection of Gear Box & Motor required for Various Welding positioners.
- Strong Knowledge in Arc Welding Process.
Qualifications & Skills
Educational Qualification: BE Mechanical / NTTF or GTTC Diploma in Tool & Die Making / Diploma in Mechanical
Software Skills Required: Strong Knowledge in Solid Works, Catia or any 3D Design Software’s. Must have the skill set to prepare the reports in MS Office applications to submit the project progress reports and team Status.
Communication: Good Communication Skills in English.
Experience: Minimum 8 Years of Experience in Design & Manufacturing Engineering of Welding Fixtures. Minimum two year of Experience in Team Handling