Job Title: Engineer – Purchase & Planning.
Reports to: Manager- Operations
Roles and Responsibilities
- To prepare the detailed BOM by selecting the model number/part code.
- To collect the quotation from the various supplier.
- To negotiate the prices with the supplier by controlling the project budget.
- To raise the purchase request after the order finalization to the accounts team.
- To coordinate and manage the inventory management team and purchase executive.
Qualifications & Skills
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Diploma in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Software Skills Required: Must have the skill set to prepare the reports in MS Office applications and Knowledge in Tally or any other inventory Software.
Communication: Good Communication Skills in English.