Job Title: Jr Robotics Service Engineer
Reports to: Asst. Manager – Industrial Automation
- Installation and commissioning of robotics projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To make the robotic simulation as per the project requirement.
- To develop the robotic program.
- To do the robot teaching as per the application requirement.
Qualifications & Skills
Educational Qualification: BTech/Diploma in Mechatronics or Any BTech with Robotics Hands on Knowledge.
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Basic knowledge in Robo Studio or any other equivalent simulation software.
- Basic Knowledge in AutoCAD
Software Skills Required: Strong Knowledge on Microsoft Office, Excel & Power Points
Communication: Good Communication Skills in English.
Experience: 0-1 Years of Overall Experience in the Robotics Service or installation or Maintenance field.
Preference: Candidates who has knowledge in the Robotics Teaching and Programming are most preferable