Social Media Sharing
Job Title: Junior Engineer – Industrial Automation Projects
Reports to: Asst. Manager – Industrial Automation Projects
- Design, Development, and Testing of Automation system.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To Prepare the BOM, IO List and relevant Documents as per the project requirement.
- To Prepare the Electrical Circuit, Panel Layout, and all necessary engineering documents as per the project requirement.
- Testing and Functionality check of Electrical Panels/Automation systems.
Qualifications & Skills
Educational Qualification: NTTF Diploma in Mechatronics / BE in Mechatronics / BE in EEE.
Technical Knowledge & Skills: Basic knowledge in Electrical Engineering.
Software Skills Required:
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word
- Basic Knowledge in AutoCAD & E-Plan or any equivalent design software.
- Good Communication Skills in English
- Must have interest in Meeting Creative People in Engineering World.