Robotic material handling makes use of the robot’s simple capability to transport objects. By fitting the robot with an appropriate end of arm tool, the robot can efficiently and accurately move product from one location to another. Material handling robots can automate some of the most tedious, dull, and unsafe tasks in a production line and is one of the easiest ways to add automation. Material handling robots enhance the efficiency of your production line and increase customer satisfaction by providing quality products in a timely manner. Typical examples for the Robotic material handling solutions that we provide are.
- Tending using Collaborative Robot (COBOT)
- Loading multiple machines –Solution with Rail or Gantry system
- Injection Molding – Component removal, screw cutting, decorating, labeling, and adding inserts.
- Loading random objects – Vision-based bin picking solutions.
- Press Tending – sheet metal press tending or stamping.
- Forge Tending – loading and unloading, Punching.
- Robotic Pick & Place system
- Robotic Palletizing
- Robotic Part Transfer
- Robotic Assembly
- Robotic Holding & Teamwork
- Robotic Conveying
- Robotic Packaging
- Robotic Bin Picking
- Robotic sorting system
- Robotic Labelling & Marking
- Robotic Material Removal
Our material handling robotic solution can eliminate the downtime, requirement of hazardous, tedious, or fatiguing labor in an industrial environment. We are dedicated to offering a customized tending solution with better cycle time and great flexibility. We understand that industrial robots are an investment, and it is critical for integration to be done right the first time. Our experience allows for the best solutions with better flexibility at a lower price.
Our Robotic palletizers take up far less space than more conventional conveyor-based systems. A robotic palletizer is much more modular than traditional forms of automated palletizing. Due to a robotic palletizer’s modular nature, palletizing can be scaled up to meet demand or to service new product lines. Integrating robotic palletizers into existing spaces and into existing production flow is relatively easy as they are self-contained units.
Apart from the regular tending job, MadoX offers comprehensive solution like
- Handling using Collaborative Robot (COBOT)
- Handling using SCARA Robots – Application with small reach and fast movements
- Foundry & Forge – Casting extraction, insert placement in dies, Handling of sand cores.
- Food Industry – Safe picking and packing robot solutions.
- Pharma Industry – Safe & quick sorting, picking, and packing robot solutions.
- Electronics Industry – Quicker sorting, picking solution & Soldering solutions.
- Mixed palatizing – Vision & 3D Area sensor solution multi-pick, sorting, layering, and facing.
- Material Removal – Solution on Deburring, Drilling, Polishing & Grinding
- Item detection – Vision & 3D Area sensor solution for Part size and type recognition
- Holding & Teamwork – Synchronizing multiple robots and coordinated motion functionality.
Robotics System integration deals with the design, construction, operation, and application of industrial Robots. Madox designs and integrates innovative and cost-effective robotic solutions for all complicated applications to everyday tasks. We provide Robotic cell solutions with ABB, Fanuc, Yaskawa, Kuka and many other Robot brands available in India. With over a decade and more years of experience in the Robotics Automation Industry, we have designed and installed hundreds of successful Robotic systems across the country for various applications. At Madox Technologies, we begin all projects by carefully understanding our customers’ requirements and asking ourselves how we can help enhance their experience and efficiently integrate a robotic solution into their production. Our experienced in-house team of engineers evaluate the specialized needs of your application, while integrating the latest technologies to work with it. We always assure the quality and reliability of our robotics solutions with innovative designs. Madox, as a turnkey solutions provider, has been successfully helping many of the leading manufactures to reduce operating costs and improve long term sustainability. Our team has a vast experience in handling the below listed Robotics Applications, type of robots, design and manufacture the peripheral equipment.