A Plant / Process Control is used to automatically control processes of factories such as Chemical, Oil Refineries, Steel, Food, Pharmaceutical, Paper, Pulp, etc. In the absence of control processes of factories such as automation, plant operators have to physically monitor performance values and the quality of output to determine the best settings on which to run the production equipment. Maintenance is carried out at set intervals. This generally results in operational inefficiency and unsafe operating conditions.
Process automation simplifies this with the help of sensors at thousands of spots around the plant that collect data such as temperature, pressure, flow, and so on. The information is stored and can be analyzed on a computer and the entire plant and each piece of production equipment of the entire plant can be monitored on a large screen in the Control Room.
- Our system design approach with broad compatibility and interchangeability of products and technologies allows plant operators to achieve high levels of efficiency while ensuring a safe and compliant plant operation. Our range of Plant Control Systems is extremely flexible, from PLC-based control systems for a small application to complex SCADA/DCS-based systems for managing complex production plants. We offer a complete spectrum of control solutions that encompasses standardization, non-proprietary design principles, and unbiased business practices. We are specialized in providing Instrumentation solutions and we help our customers by proper collaboration with any technology supplier and ensure timely success in the execution of the project.
We take up Process Automation turnkey project and carry out the following activities:
- Process, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering.
- Designing & Selection of Control components.
- Manufacturing of distribution panel, Drive Cabinet & Control Desk.
- Procurement of Motors, Actuators, Sensors, and Field Instruments.
- Program development in PLC/HMI/SCADA/DCS.
- Integration of the control room with external systems.
- No-load & load trials of the control system.
- Training & Documentation on the controls.
- AMC & Consultancy Services.
- We believe that it is very important for our customers to know the process in which we develop their solutions. By establishing and encouraging communication with our customers throughout the entire system design and implementation process, we are confident that our customers’ wants and needs will be addressed and valued with the utmost care success in the execution of the project.