Reports to: Sr Engineer – Mechanical Design
- Design and drafting of special purpose machines and Industrial automation systems.
Duties and responsibilities
To Support the Mechanical design team in converting the concept design to detailed design and preparing manufacturing drawings.
Qualifications & Skills
Educational Qualification: BE Mechanical / NTTF Diploma in Tool & Die Making /Diploma In Mechanical engineering with Experience.
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Basic Knowledge in Mechanical engineering.
- Basic Knowledge in Manufacturing Engineering, Machining Process.
- Basic Knowledge in Pneumatics & Hydraulics.
Software Skills Required:
- Basic Knowledge in Solid Works, Solid Edge, or any 3D Design Software.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office Package
Communication: Good Communication Skill in English
Experience: 0 to 1 Years of Machining industry with attitude and skill set to be promoted as designer
Must be physically fit