Junior Engineer – Engineering Services
Reports to: Assistant Manager – Engineering Services
- As a DCS Engineer, you will be responsible for the Software Application Development and Hardware Programming and commissioning and Testing of the DCS Systems. You will be responsible for the entire product lifecycle of application development and Commissioning.
Duties and responsibilities
- HMI Graphic Development
- 800xA Software Development
- 800xA Programming and Commissioning
Qualifications & Skills
Educational Qualification: Graduate/EEE/Instrumental, Electronics and Communications.
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have good analytical skills.
- Experience in the complete Project life cycle from Software Development to Commissioning in the ABB 800xA
- Should be willing to travel to site Pan India for Commissioning activities
Software Skills Required: Strong Knowledge on Microsoft Office, Excel & Power Points
Communication: Strong Communication Skill in English
Experience: Minimum 3 Years in Team & People management
Physical requirements: Must be physically fit and ready to Travel in all regions where we have Customer Base